Cut apples and put in creamy-sweet yoghurt! (no, not curd)
Heaven! Simplest yet such a satiating dessert for me!
Life lately has been full of interesting ways to bore myself but in between the boredom, i do manage to fill my tummy with some silly experiments!
– Made my first fried bread rolls , came lip smacking for indian,american and australian taste (house mates)
– Made my first egg curry (disaster according to me, but the firangs love the curry anyway!)
– Made grilled steak to be sandwiched with salads for a week’s lunch menu! (slurp)
– Made tomato rice with parmesan cheese 😀 (nothing out of the blue, but was decent)
– I please myself with my own recipe for pasta-white sauce (easiest yet is a super substitute for the hackneyed tomato sauce)
And the kebabs in the store , that too in pita bread , oh yeah!!!